Call Today!561-642-5080

Homeowner Services


You may order estoppel letters by following the link below.

Pay Dues Online

You may pay your dues online by following the link below.

Association Documents

If you are a new owner, the previous owner should have given you a set of Association documents before the closing. In fact one of the papers that you must sign at closing is a disclosure that you have received, read and agree to everything that is in the Association documents.

You should also have received from the previous owner any pool or clubhouse keys, or gate remotes that you need to get into any Association property.

Sadly this often does not happen. Copies of your Association documents are available to homeowners at a cost of $50.00 payable to Davenport.

If you need any documents, keys or remotes, make your request below. Payment can be made upon collection. If you wish to have documents sent to you the cost is $50.00 for the documents plus $5.00 for postage. We will only send documents to an owner at the address of the owner on the property.

    Customer Service Request

    Are You a New Owner?


    What Are You Interested In? (check all that apply)

    MaintenanceAccount InquiryTenant/Lease ApplicationAssociation DocumentsArchitectural Application