Is your Management Company complacent and unresponsive to your needs?
Have those yearly price increases made them expensive?
Do you need a better Association Management Company?
- We have not had any price increases for four years, and there are no increases for next year
- Your specific needs can be tailored into a contract, whether accounting only, management only or anything in between.
- We return each and every resident or vendor phone call promptly, in most cases the same day.
- We provide industry leading accounting and financial management using “TOPS Software”.
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year emergency response directly linked to your Property Manager.
- We can help communities with high rates of delinquencies collect their money fast.
- Foreclosure actions are closely monitored to defend the Association’s claim.
- We have tremendous experience in helping communities that have fallen into disrepair.
Working with a management company that incorporates strong problem solving skills, immense industry knowledge and experience and most importantly a wish on the part of every member of staff to be as helpful as possible is what we give your community from day one.
Some of the services we can offer are listed below. We cannot list everything, if you do not see what you are looking for, let us know, and we will accommodate whatever you need.
- Collect all assessments due to the Association and deposit monies in Association accounts.
- Download and input lockbox electronic payment data.
- Send collection letters to all delinquent accounts and post late fees.
- Prepare and submit delinquent accounts to Association attorney.
- Monitor and supervise progress of lien and foreclosure attorney action.
- Receive, review and submit for payment all invoices, utilities and contractual services.
- Prepare checks (with backup data) for Association officer’s signatures.
- Prepare monthly financial reports reflecting the general ledger, monthly balance, check register and budget, showing actual versus budgeted monthly and year to date income and expense.
- Maintain the integrity of financial records for the Association CPA year end report and tax returns.
- Prepare an annual budget for Association review, adjustment and approval.
- Assist in filing the annual corporate Uniform Business Report with the Florida Secretary of State.
- Attend Board meetings and the annual members meeting.
- Prepare and distribute all notices, proxies and ballots required for meetings.
- Take and prepare minutes for the Secretary.
- Email Board of Directors meeting packages before meetings.
- Package includes agenda, minutes, financials, reports, and proposals.
- Liaise with Association’s attorney, C.P.A., insurance agent and other professionals.
- Act to enforce the Association’s governing documents through property inspections, issuing violation notices, working with fining committee and attending mediation hearings.
- Maintain Association records and provide supervised access to homeowners.
- Supervise Association’s contractors and validate licenses and insurance.
- Help to develop scope of work and obtain competitive bids for maintenance and projects.
- Provide 24 hour emergency service, 7 days a week with access to licensed Property Manager.
- Assist homeowners with Association business promptly and responsively.
- Supervise sale and rental process and meet with all new residents for Association orientation.
- Maintain renter and lease database and require renewal of lease and approval.
Self Managed Associations may need some or all of the services listed above and we can tailor our contract to reflect your choices. We can offer a “virtual office” where our staff can take care of any of the procedures or customer service needs of your community. We can also provide you with a Manager on a “part time” basis to cover those times when you would like the help and support of a licensed professional. Just let us know what you want and we will provide it.
We want to give the best possible value to the Associations we work with and simplify the invoicing process. Our contracts can include a fixed, agreed amount to cover most of the things a Management Company would charge extra for. We are happy to save the Association money, simplify invoicing and make the contract cost entirely predictable for both parties involved. We can give you contract prices with or without this benefit and you can choose.